RS 200 Raider Stealth Grey #3/50 *Carbon Front End Kit*

yeah it is jonny, appreciate it thanks :smile:

well im going to get it wrapped in a clear vinyl so i don't have to worry so much about stone chips

Who's wrapping it for you Glenn ? The front end of mine is covered in chips because of all the miles I'm doing at the moment, I'm seriously thinking about a full front end wrap

Who's wrapping it for you Glenn ? The front end of mine is covered in chips because of all the miles I'm doing at the moment, I'm seriously thinking about a full front end wrap

im going to have a look at the MEK Styling near the gazzete factory in middlesbrough, ive heard they do good work with wraps

Make sure you get the right stone chip wrap. Some of the cheaper stuff is next to useless

This!!!

Paintshield have their own stuff called Ventureshield which is better than any 3M stuff I've seen. I've had it on a sample panel and literally attacked it with a set of keys and scratched it to f?ck... Poured a kettle of boiling water over it and the scratches healed up in an instant. It's unreal to see with your own eyes. I was very impressed. Good people too.

Make sure you get the right stone chip wrap. Some of the cheaper stuff is next to useless

This!!!

Paintshield have their own stuff called Ventureshield which is better than any 3M stuff I've seen. I've had it on a sample panel and literally attacked it with a set of keys and scratched it to f?ck... Poured a kettle of boiling water over it and the scratches healed up in an instant. It's unreal to see with your own eyes. I was very impressed. Good people too.

thanks lads appreciate the advice, i'll look around for somewhere that does it

Paintshield are based in Peterborough and offer full fitting. They can do anything from a wing mirror to a full car and from memory they also do kits that come pre-cut that you could probably apply yourself or get a local sign-writer to do it for you. I don't work for them or anything, but honestly they're the best around and I've been to quite a few places that do that sort of thing and seen a fair share of different products. I don't know what their prices are like compared to other companies though.

Says it all when McLaren Manchester send their new cars down there to have this done.

Paintshield are based in Peterborough and offer full fitting. They can do anything from a wing mirror to a full car and from memory they also do kits that come pre-cut that you could probably apply yourself or get a local sign-writer to do it for you. I don't work for them or anything, but honestly they're the best around and I've been to quite a few places that do that sort of thing and seen a fair share of different products. I don't know what their prices are like compared to other companies though.

Says it all when McLaren Manchester send their new cars down there to have this done.

this will be the same stuff that my brother has on the front of his 200, as the previous owner as exactly the same thing,

ill get in touch and have a go at it myself i think

i really do like your 200 mate it looks amazing, i would love to see it in person.
keep up the good work :smile:

Last edited:
Car just keeps getting better. All you need to perfect it is lose the 18s for some 17s. Would finish it off nicely.

i really do like your 200 mate it looks amazing, i would love to see it in person.
keep up the good work :smile:

Cheers Fella :smiley:

Looking great mate :thumbup:

Thanks Mark :wink:

Carbon diffuser and roof next? :smile:

Diffuser And i'll get the roof wrapped in the 4D carbon stuff as that looks like the real thing at the fraction of the cost can also get the GT Spoiler done too, as streamline dont do one :wink:

Car just keeps getting better. All you need to perfect it is lose the 18s for some 17s. Would finish it off nicely.

cheers mate :smile: i tried my brothers 17 speedlines on and they looked lost, i know the 18's are abit Marmite like, but in the metal they look right

Looks fantastic Glenn, the carbon really suits the car! I think the 18's look awesome! Not really a big fan of any of the 17" range of wheels fitted to the 197/200 range.