RS 200 Raider Stealth Grey #3/50 *Carbon Front End Kit*

looking good Glenn will have to test them spacers and springs out when the weather picks up:thumbsup:

Cheers mark,

Well I've run the springs for a fair few months now, they have been great, but will have to see about scrubbing with the spacers on, get quite abit of compression on these moors runs haha

Can you make some review of that eibach springs with cup dampers ? Is it better, harder, bumpy ? Thanks. And how low did it goes i think on cup suspension is it only about 18mm ?

Looks stunning mate. I'm a painter by trade and I do love a glossy finish but uh does look cool the matt effect paint.

il be picking my 200 cup up soon hopefully and it will be grey also but not Matt and I want to add some carbon to mine, was it terribly expensive? Pm me if you like.

ive read this from the start, car is brilliant mate well done to you

cheers mate, appreciate it :thumbup1:

Can you make some review of that eibach springs with cup dampers ? Is it better, harder, bumpy ? Thanks. And how low did it goes i think on cup suspension is it only about 18mm ?

imo opinion I didn't really notice any difference in ride quality, so they are great really for looks without compromising the ride and handling, I'm not sure on what drop the offered I didn't measure, but they sit perfectly with the 18's

Looks stunning mate. I'm a painter by trade and I do love a glossy finish but uh does look cool the matt effect paint.

il be picking my 200 cup up soon hopefully and it will be grey also but not Matt and I want to add some carbon to mine, was it terribly expensive? Pm me if you like.

Thanks fella, I was wary about the Matt finish but I haven't looked back, suits the car so well, yeah it is fairly expensive but defiantly worth it for the looks

hope you enjoy it :smile: I'll look out for a thread

This carbon is making me want to spend a lot.

It's a bug :tongueout: it will put a big dent in your back pocket

cheers mate :thumbup:

i was just thinking the same thing when looking at the photos, i have some plasti dip so i may do it when the weather gets better

they go on the sill on the back wheel arch to stop/reduce stone chips and generally to tart it up abit

mrXb5DLOmrO9MvkTdhi5Jqw.jpg
cliops.jpg
Where can I get some of these carbon spats?! They look awesome

how're you managing with the spacers mate? i had to take my 20mm off as the fronts were catching on the tyre :/

Haven't updated this for a while but done a couple of things

put two new Bridgestone RE050A's on the front along with Mr Pinks Brake Pins, Ferodo DS2500, Red Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines and Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid, which has completely transformed the brakes as i was losing faith in them, they didn't feel that sharp, but after the refresh i couldn't believe how responsive they where and how solid they felt, i never knew the brakes where that good, they really do put the car on its nose when you want

the goodridge braided hoses look excellent too (i've got them for sale Here & DS2500's Here)
F961C7C6-296D-44E7-8725-037B86AD615C_zps7p3ovxpx.jpg

Also wrapped and put my own decal on the steering wheel insert
8D039171-6C4F-4B96-B907-B0AB256C74B6_zpsm13uk7ib.jpg