Roof wrap

Has anyone had a wrap done on the roof of their 197 / 200 yet?
I'm contemplating it, if anyone has would love to see pics. What are people's thoughts on this?

There is a trader in the traders section who will do it for about 100 notes.

Ive been thinking about it.
What colour is your car?

'Twould look the buisness,
Ive been thinking about gettin the vinyl off eBay and trying it, But its about 45 quid for a peice large enough, So if it goes belly up its a waste which sort of points in the direction of paying 100 quid and getting a proper job first time.

i'm stuffed with blue lol...nothing i could wrap to complment it really...i don't think black would work?!

Think flat black looks good on blue! Not a Clio but gives you an idea.

AJWcarpics005.jpg

I think I'll go for it! Gloss black to match the front bumper.

Looks good. But not sure about on a 197.

You should defo go with the gloss black on the GW. I've heard that gloss black vinyl is a mf to keep scratch free tho.
No matter how careful you are.

Yeah I've heard similar. But for £100-£200. If it's only on for a year it'll be worth it. Agree black on blue might not work so well on a 197.

Got mine done in Gloss Black on a GW200 with Black speedlines and it looks amazing!!

Apart from the fact that it's peeling around the aerial and spoiler... trip back to Totally Dynamic so they can replace the lot....!

Havent really got any pics that show the roof too well... but these are the best I could find http://imgur.com/a/bzheD#NkGOq

I can get some more, but not for a few days

Last edited:
a nice gunmetal/anthracite would look the nuts imo. think with black, you would need to compliment it with black wheels etc, but personally I dont think black on blue works

Jordie that does look great. If you could get some more pics I would appreciate it. Is your spoiler painted or wrapped black. Not sure whether to do spoiler black or keep it White?