Rogue's Turbo'd R27 - 306bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing gone a miss mate, just waiting on some pipework.

This won't be foundations for anything, nor will it be built on. Ste knows I only want to do this once, and when its done its done. Im not figure chasing on this, in fact, the only numbers we have talked is when he tells me how much money he wants lol

To be honest, i didn't plan this build very well and it was a bit adhoc. I should have planned it and sourced the parts I needed then proceeded. Something's have been added along the way (like the boost controller) but I feel its still going to be what I want. Obviously, I was initially disappointed with not being able to collect after being told it would be ready, but these things happen and if anything, it gives Ste extra time to make sure she's perfect rather than being rushed.

Things could have been done better, but its part of the learning experience.

I'm sure I'll be 100% satisfied when I collect in a couple weeks.

Small update:

So the car is still with SC Autos. But is in it's final stages. There was a turbo failure last week so had to wait for a replacement hybrid, but it's now on and mapping has commenced. Ste dropped me a message yesterday to say he was having trouble getting used to the eboost2 gauge I sent him as he hadn't used on in a while but "has now managed to get her over 300bhp". I replied with "I thought it would be much higher than that" (haha) only to be told that was on low boost :smiley:

All will be well and done for the Wale run out next weekend and I can't wait to get her back.

Not long now!!

couldnt think of better roads to stretch her legs on :smile: and get some awesome pictures to post in here. :smile: see you Sunday :smile:

Did you collect the car yet mate? This is absolutely the definition of perfect hothatch imo!

where the internals uprated or not? If so could you ask Ste to make some pics of the std rods and/or pistons?
i've been searching for months but no one seems to have documented anything on the internals....

Meg 250 internals are widely regarded as being nice and strong iirc. Its fine for like up to 360 I think then you need to start throwing serious pound notes at it.

Due to receive tomorrow though.

There is an IF but about 2 weeks. Ste is on his holidays next week then I've asked him to take the head off and check the internals when he's back but all being well she'll be coming home.

She still needs mapping to her full potential but I'll be getting her around 300 and just go back when Ste is fully up and running after his move.

It's been a long, hard 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Gallery 11
Glenn_Adam_Doble Spotted 0