Replacing fogs and lights with whiter bulbs. Need a supplier!

I have 6k projector xenons upgraded in my 200 but the fogs and second bulbs in the main highlight look yellow. I'd like to get these changed to a nice ice white but need to find a decent supplier who can supply the bulbs or if anyone knows the bulbs I need I'd appreciate some advice!

you can get led fog bulbs but i think they are non road legal, as for high beam the only thing i can think of them phillips ones that some people have on here and some led 501s for side lights, try autobulbs direct thats where i but all my bulbs from and never had a problem

Cheers much appreciated! Are the sidelights those tiny bulbs that are next to the main beam? These are the ones that are a horrible yellow!

Found the side lights. Not sure what to do about the fogs...shame I can't just replace em with some white bulbs rather than the LED's which are expensive and illegal..

with the 501 you can get ones with 4 LEDs on each bulb and they're much better than the single. Single ones looked poo.

Take the sidelights out.. They look much better and cleaner.

I guess it's illegal but I never got questioned about it in my 182 for 2 years and my 200 for 3 months.

I'm going to order some Hong Kong special H7 21 LEDs for my cornering lights too

Needs pics and info about what people are doing about the lights

They arent poor by any means but if they were xenon or a white light it would make the car look so much more modern!

Been wanting HIDs but im hung up on the "everything else apart from the dipped beam is orangey"

My pet hate is led sidelights without matching main beams....but now ive got cornering lights too arghhh