Replacing a few things internally

Hi all, first time post, i have just bought an 08 plate 197 Cup.

i want to replace the head unit, the front tweeters and door speakers, and also to put som speakers in the rear side panels. I'm going to be replacing the head unit too but that is simple enough,

Basically what size speakers do i need for each place, and how do i remove each of the covers... do i need any wires to make it fit

cheers
Tom

Hi tom
not sure on any sizes but door and rear speaker grills just pop off with a small flat screw driver at the bottom.
Dash tweeter grills are a real pig to get out without breaking and are £45 each to replace.
You could try taking glove box out(10 min job) to make access to the passenger side grill easier.

Front speakers are 5.25" or 13cm componant. Rear are 5.25" or 13cm coaxial. However, I have the cup to and you will find when you take the rear covers off there isn't much depth. So when looking for speakers try find some without the large magnet on the back or you will have a job on your hands fitting.

Oh, you may also need some cable adapters as the renault ones don't come as positive/negative or left/right.

cool thanks, il bear that in mind, excuse my ignorance actionpacked but whats the difference between coaxial and component. i just had a little look around and thos panels realy do bump off dont they, also what is the connection behind panel under the radio etc

The componant speakers are comprised of the door speakers and tweeters where as the coaxials are just the matched pair in the rear. I'm afraid I'm not sure which connection you mean, photo?