Renault Sport Clio 197 Racing Red

rene! now it's so perfect...:drool::drool::clap::jase:

for the engine/remap/cams have you solved? :confused1:

Tnx...

Do you have spacers or wider tyres than I? It looks like your rear tyres are few mm closer to the wheel arches than mine - or is it the angle of the photo?

Ah....I'm still having problems with the remap - it just won't stick...

As you can see - I have turned to styling.:lol:

Looks great !

I'm thinking of a second set of ultraleggera's in white. The standard wheels offset does the car no favours in the looks department when it's lowered.

yeah get a request thread up mate, i personally would leave it as it is but its up to you.

ha ha nothing wrong with thinking out loud . . .. . . they say it clears the mind.

yeah get it on a proper dyno mate. live mapping is the only way.

Done it twice already...still no results.

So you just cant get the map to stay? maybe you could get your tuner to contact a good Uk Renault tuner who can help them out, there are many ECU mappers forums too where they all chat from around the world so im sure they can get help if they need it.

Pete

So you just cant get the map to stay? maybe you could get your tuner to contact a good Uk Renault tuner who can help them out, there are many ECU mappers forums too where they all chat from around the world so im sure they can get help if they need it.

Pete

It depends all on the UK tuner's will to help.

The thing is - the tuner that has tried to remap my car has remapped 4-5 197 already and they all work well - it seems like there's only problem with my Clio.

Probably some sensor - will look into that. Have no time at the moment.

The thing is - the tuner that has tried to remap my car has remapped 4-5 197 already and they all work well - it seems like there's only problem with my Clio.

Thats true but there are many mappers online who could give help but im sure he prob know already, lol Hope you get it fixed soon, sad to see your car not at its best.

Pete

i think that my problem is the same.. probably changing cams we need a different ecu for take advantage of them...

i dont know

i think that my problem is the same.. probably changing cams we need a different ecu for take advantage of them...

i dont know

Also my friends has make some work on his 197 (cams, head, pistons worked)) and with original ecu nobody find the solution.

I have an appointment in the end of this mounth for fit a different ecu, brand GET, ex TDD.

And i'll make another little works!