Renault Sport Clio 197 Racing Red

The wiper delete job is top notch, well done! Where did you get the glass grommet from?

Also the gold wheels are lush, I've been contemplating lately whether to have mine refurb in gold.

geez my Oem Renault grommet looks crap compared to this one! I have to order this set! Would you share the 31mm part nor to avoid your issue pls?

I believe this is the part no: 150327-065254-5474.

However, tell them you want the 31mm variant.

makes sense [MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] but these cars are meant to have a rear wiper from the factory..thats why i asked..most vans and other road cars dont have one so it is not required at MOT..

Decided to go full retard. 8):tongueout:roud:

2015-06-27%2016.14.28.jpg

Did the nitrous installation through the OEM installation mounts

2015-06-27%2019.32.54.jpg

Tried to do a stealth installation:

2015-06-27%2023.36.15.jpg

This braded hose goes underneath the OCC so it isn't so visible anymore.

Dyno tested:

2015-07-01%2018.57.10.jpg

Clio-197-nitro---KS.jpg

Clio-197-nitro---NM.jpg

Had to buy NGK BCR8ES colder and copper spark plugs but last night one of them burnt.
I was told not to use Iridium or Platinum spark plugs with the nitrous and that I should get a colder sparkplug than the OEM (PFR7Z-TG).
Any suggestions?

Other than that incident with the spark plug - everything else works great. Bottle heater is a must (have borrowed one from a friend but will buy it ASAP with the pressure switch built in).

I've gained ~10 lengths of a car with the nitrous (when the bottle is at max pressure).

However, I would still like to have real 250bhp than this nitrous 277bhp. But that's 4-5k€ for the extra ~40bhp.

Nitrous = 400€
Megged = 4000€ at least.

:wink:

because you'll keep chasing for power and when you've added up what you've spent, won't be far off Meg money. Seen it so many times. Not saying Meg should be everyone's answer but it's a cul-de-sac with that NA engine.

Omg lol. Think fernandez did this to his at some point also might be worth asking him about the plugs.

Goodbye nitrous, hello forced induction. 8)

Clio-turbo_1.jpg

Will post in couple of months when, hopefully, I finish the conversion because I have time only during the weekends.
No, I didn't go for a Megane engine swap.
At first, I'll be using stock internals, low boost with HX35 turbo, and VEMS ECU. Looking for a healty ~280bhp. Then, if all goes well, will go for forged internals and >300bhp. But I'll cross that bridge when/if I get there. :wink:

Last pics of the car.

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg