Removing centre caps

Just a quick one the centre caps just pull off or is it a wheel off job for each one? Got some new RS centre caps I want to fit?

Cheers :smile:

Just a quick one the centre caps just pull off or is it a wheel off job for each one? Got some new RS centre caps I want to fit?

Cheers :smile:

Hmm, I can pull mine off mate! Sort of pull on the renault badges and they come off! Mine may just be loose and worn though! If not, it's a wheel off job and push from the back!

generally its a wheel off job or you'll chip something trying to get them off,if your not arsed about damaging the grey pieces of art work then it might be worth a try pulling the renault badge,don't stick something between the wheel and cap though as you'll scratch the wheel,you want to be looking at your nice new shiney centre caps not the mark next to them bud...

The diamond comes off and reveals small holes you can get something in to pull it out.

Don't try and pop it out down its side or you will mark/chip the wheel.

Or pop it off by taking the wheel off and pushing it from behind.

Cheers for the info guys ill try and give them a pull but if not ill fetch the wheels off :smile: and the caps I picked of the Spanish eBay a lot cheaper :wink: