Remapping gains?

I agree that mapping a standard car is definitely a good thing to do. Not all of us want to mod everything and for £200 it's not exactly a lot of money for what you get.

Raptor you arent the only one. I seem to remember mark having a similar problem dont know whether simo runs vee airbox on his car too. Funny how litchy got gains :s

Too much air = lack of fuel as without a map the car wouldnt know how much extra to put in makes no sense

No idea to be honest....I was expecting a loss of power(?) The car was on chipwizards RR in Rochdale. The last time I was there, was to pick up my SC E46. When I got there Wayne was mapping for Airel their new Atom so I think the 204bhp is pretty accurate. If its good enough for Airel.....

Yeah ive heard of chip wizards. All cars react differently to mods. I bet if you did exactly the same to 2 different cars the read outs would be different.

Yeah ive heard of chip wizards. All cars react differently to mods. I bet if you did exactly the same to 2 different cars the read outs would be different.

on rr mines been on its been from a low of 177 to a high of 204 iirc :s

i always quote the higher :rolleyes:

Similar Thread Suggestions