Remap-Should I???

re-map = have it done on standard car and then leave it standard - you will/should gain in the lower to mid range - peak power a couple of hp if that - low down driveability is greatly improved

re-map = do mods first then re-map to gain maximum benefits all depends on what you mod

:bat:

Thanks for your advise

I was thinking in RS Tunning...

Any feedback? other thing I already read that we loose the remap file?
That our car have problems with remap...
It is usual to use a wibeband ??
I do not want to spend money and than stay like I was..

I have exhaust, intake, cat cams, etc etc

Thanks

worst mod ive done so far, unless u plan on putting cams in etc i wldnt bother but thats my opinion

Mate if you have catcams, a remap is essential!!! If its not been done (sounds like its hasnt) then you will see a nice gain with all that synced together!!

Mines been re-mapped and the worst things to ever happen to it.. Im just trying to book mine in now to have a it re-mapped as i have put everything back to standard now its a joke... Not worth it personally!

If you are re-map - standard.!

Or anywhere reputable, never heard a bad word with remaps from the big un's i.e k-tec, RS tuning, TDF, Jamsport, AMD etc. Must of been a crap map. If there done right the drivability of the car is much better.

I didn't get it re-mapped the guy before me did and it the worst thing to happen to the car! Spent ridiculous amount of money putting my car back.. Completely dis-respected clio cup. I'd only heard great things why i bought one that had been re-mapped thought it would save me the time etc but no!

What was so bad about it mate? Did it just drive like crap or something? Least you have it sorted now!