Recaro's vs standard

I love my Recaros, but as has been said the standard seats are also good so condition of car overall probably more important. There is a wee proviso with the Recaro seats as they don't suit everyone. My wife doesn't like them after an hour or so in the car. Says they're too tight on her hips & she's no thunder-thighs. Other women don't have a problem & I have a mate who is on the large side that loves his Recaros. Guess it is all down to personal preference. I wouldn't swap mine though.

I love my Recaros, they really finish the car off.

Like Johnny said, not everyone likes them. They are high sided so the bolsters wear badly, more so if you park in normal carparks a lot and have to squeeze into the car. She has found a technique now, but my missus used to hate getting in the car as she would catch her thighs on the high sides, more of a problem for her as she has a dodgy knee.

The standard seats are as supportive in my experience... But they don't look as good as the recaros and they don't make the interior feel as special.

I absolutely love mine I find them really comfy and they look great, in my opinion the interiors of these cars aren't brillant but having recaros makes it a million times better.

LOL at the tech specs saying 31.7 mpg!!! Yeh if your touch is as light as a ship in a bottle builder and turn the engine off down hills hahahahaha
Got an indicated 40 when I was coming back from Birmingham the other week. Was doing 60 with a car full of people and luggage. I'm guessing it must of been 35 in reality.