Recaro subframe

Hi,

Has anyone ever had a custom subframe made up for the recaros in the clio? I find it like I'm sitting on top of the car rather than in it as the seat is so high. :worried:

I did. If you use the search function you'll find my comments. It's a great conversion done by Madeno Racing in The Netherlands. The seats can be lowered substantially changing the seating position from poor to excellent!

It is very pricey!! More than I was looking to pay. I'd never want to chang the seats I love these!

Back to the drawing board!

But links to you have any pictures of yours? Thanks.

How much would it cost?

Not sure I can get it done though whilst Emma uses the car as her daily as she needs the seat pumped all the way up coz shes a midget lol.

It's a very pricey conversion. For the money involved, different seats are a better option.

Depends what you want. I'm extremely happy with it because I didn't want other seats in the car. Sorry that you live on the other side of the puddle or you could judge for yourself.

BTW, it's around EUR 1000 incl. fitting and not EUR 1400. If you want new quality (racing) seats, frames and runners to go with them plus labour you'll probably spend more. If you buy used or very cheap seats it's different, but that's apples compared to pears. You'll lose the factory look and the airbags in any case.