REAR SPOILERS ?

mradam87 said:
Do you have to drill holes to fix this one on? It says 'bonded' fitment on Ktec...? I can never find many places that sell bits for the 197's?

not sure, DutchR27 may be able to help with that one

I have bought the spoiler on the site from Ktec. It comes with all the needed placing material. So glue, bolts and a detailed discription. My spray-guy said he had never got a spoiler that needed so little work before spraying. So thumbs up for Ktec.

And furthermore, I haven't noticed any melting diffuser bits due to my Milltek-system. But I am not a track-racer. Just, as the German's say: "Rund um Hause"!

kappa75 said:
jase said:
my exhaust is a miltek, but the standard tips stuck a little too far out for my liking so i had them cut off and some shorter, slightly slashed tips welded on in their place.
don't you have any problems with melting the diffuser by the tips?

not yet. been on 2 years at least.

jase said:
my spoiler is a genuine renault one, but from ebay for about £15.

my exhaust is a miltek, but the standard tips stuck a little too far out for my liking so i had them cut off and some shorter, slightly slashed tips welded on in their place.

Hi jase,

do you know the part number for your spoiler from renault ?

is it a clio spoiler or another model which fits, ?

soz for all the questions mate,

DutchR27 said:
I have bought the spoiler on the site from Ktec. It comes with all the needed placing material. So glue, bolts and a detailed discription. My spray-guy said he had never got a spoiler that needed so little work before spraying. So thumbs up for Ktec.

Thanks, main reason I wondered was in case I got a spoiler, then in a year or so wanted to change to a cup spoiler, would there be holes showing from them being drilled into the car?

chappo said:
jase said:
my spoiler is a genuine renault one, but from ebay for about £15.

Hi jase,

do you know the part number for your spoiler from renault ?

is it a clio spoiler or another model which fits, ?

soz for all the questions mate,

I'll take a look on the database for you.

Jase, do you have the same one as Ste Burns?

I think that's the one I'm going to get. It's £106 or so isn't it?

Russ.

RussZS said:
Jase, do you have the same one as Ste Burns?

I think that's the one I'm going to get. It's £106 or so isn't it?

Russ.

Yep. Mine and ste's are the same spoilers.
Not sure on price as I got mine off ebey for about £15

Yeah, that's the one then. It's £106 inc VAT from Renault. You got yourself a bargain there!!

Does look ace, I'll be adding mine next week.

RussZS said:
Yeah, that's the one then. It's £106 inc VAT from Renault. You got yourself a bargain there!!

does anyone know the part number for this spoiler, :?:

as i am going into renault tomorrow morning to collect my wind deflecters, so i could order this at the same time,

thanks.

chappo said:
RussZS said:

as i am going into renault tomorrow morning to collect my wind deflecters, so i could order this at the same time,

thanks.

part number for the renault spoiler is... 77 11 230 487

jase said:
chappo said:
RussZS said:

thanks.

part number for the renault spoiler is... 77 11 230 487

cheers jase,

BRILLIANT, :wink:

chappo said:
RussZS said:

thanks.

Are you getting Renault to paint/fit it Chappo or doing it yourself?

mradam87 said:
chappo said:
RussZS said:

thanks.

Are you getting Renault to paint/fit it Chappo or doing it yourself?

it all depends how much they are going to charge me lol,

no doubt it will come to about £400 if they do it all, :blush:

i will let you know how much mate,

jase said:
why not get the one on ebay.?... :?

it has got damage to it aint on the left hand side, :?: looks like the car has been rolled or something.

i would rather pay extra and get it from Renault tbh,( never used ebay ).

So, would the cup spoiler fixing points be in the same place as the other spoilers, so you could swap them at a later point? Anyone know?