REAR SPOILERS ?

hi all,

how many different types of rear spoilers are there for the 197, ?

if you could post some pics up of different ones that would be good, and where from.

thanks,

Craig.

dsc01491zwm.jpg

dsc01494g.jpg

ha yes i remember your,s jase from last time, ( i like ),

loving the stance of your car,( why couldnt they have came out the factory like that ) :roll:

Sean said:
They all have the Milltek system I think
Probably, buy I thought maybe it's supersprint.
Never seen the the supersprint system on a real car, only the original supersprint photo from the site.

mradam87 said:
What's the spoiler on the LY? I fancy getting one, and wanted one a bit more subtle than the cup spoiler.
that is the Elia/ktec one available from ktec !

Adrian said:
mradam87 said:
What's the spoiler on the LY? I fancy getting one, and wanted one a bit more subtle than the cup spoiler.
that is the Elia/ktec one available from ktec !

Cheers for that! I thought it was on Ktec, is it the "sprint" one on there? I'm seriously tempted but its the spraying and fitting that's gonna bump the cost up :worried:

mradam87 said:
is it the "sprint" one on there? I'm seriously tempted but its the spraying and fitting that's gonna bump the cost up :worried:
I believe it is yes, if you wait a little while until the site gets running properly again and make yourself a member, you will be able to get discount at ktec :wink:

my spoiler is a genuine renault one, but from ebay for about £15.

my exhaust is a miltek, but the standard tips stuck a little too far out for my liking so i had them cut off and some shorter, slightly slashed tips welded on in their place.

jase said:
my exhaust is a miltek, but the standard tips stuck a little too far out for my liking so i had them cut off and some shorter, slightly slashed tips welded on in their place.
don't you have any problems with melting the diffuser by the tips?

Adrian said:
mradam87 said:
is it the "sprint" one on there? I'm seriously tempted but its the spraying and fitting that's gonna bump the cost up :worried:
I believe it is yes, if you wait a little while until the site gets running properly again and make yourself a member, you will be able to get discount at ktec :wink:

Sounds good to me! Do you have to drill holes to fix this one on? It says 'bonded' fitment on Ktec...? I can never find many places that sell bits for the 197's?