rear pads

Hi,

Im looking to run ds2500 up front on the clio on the standard disc. the front pads have already done a few 1000 miles so already bedded in. now what do I do with the rear? Leave the standard pads in as Im only changing front pads over or do I get a slightly uprated pad like the pad below the ds2500?

Looking to maybe move to a 2piece disk if I want stronger brakes still.

I'd put the same on the rear tbh! DS2500s front and rear. I'm still undecided as to what to put on when my big brake kit arrives.

i wouldnt bother until they need changing, its like 98% of the braking force is through the front brakes, infact i think its even more than that

See that is what I thought. as the rear weighs so little it doesn't have a lot to do. the pads aren't exactly old so loads of meat left on them.

Might just try it was ds2500 on the front and if it feels unbalanced I'll look at my options.

I went for a good thrash last night and well the rears were smoking so think I may upgrade them or at least get some grooved rear discs on it.

There is a set of 3 roundabouts near me and it makes a nice little circuit and little bit of racing goes on and I was out showing people what a fwd car can do :wink:

think either new discs to aid cooling or just new rear pads.