Re-Map Booked

So I've eventually done; it after 4 years with the 197 and now 16 Months with the 200, it's booked into Tour de Force on the 13th July (I know it's Friday the 13th) for a re-map. Was not that bothered before, which is why it's probably taken me this long, but now it's booked in I can't wait.:bounce1: I'll post the results when it's done :cloud9:

So I've eventually done; it after 4 years with the 197 and now 16 Months with the 200, it's booked into Tour de Force on the 13th July (I know it's Friday the 13th) for a re-map. Was not that bothered before, which is why it's probably taken me this long, but now it's booked in I can't wait.:bounce1: I'll post the results when it's done :cloud9:

Nice :smile: I'm sooo pleased with my map, Do you have any engine mods on your 200 to compliment the remap??? :smiley:

Gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get a call last night from Matt at TDF to say his dyno has broken and will not be up and running till at least Monday so no remap today :bash: Not sure when I'll have the time to get there next, I know it will be at least a month away