Raider repainted & now with cup spoiler

I think 18's suit it perfectly. Especially if the car is lowered. I love how mine fill the arches so much better.

Loving the updated pics of the raider. Looks cracking

So why did it need a FULL respray? Was it because the matte paint is difficult to colour match?

I ask because I'm considering getting a carbon bonnet from Streamline Carbon, and was wondering how difficult it would be for a workshop to paint it the same Hologramme Grey and get it perfect, like it came from the factory. Last thing I want is a panel that looks a different shade of matte grey.

Because from Renault the paint had defects in places. As you say the paint is very difficult to match, so the only way to ensure it was perfect was to strip the entire car, and paint it again.

Cheers for this Lew!

Yum Yum Yum Yum :smile:

I like what you did with the spoiler. Have you thought about smoothing the end plates off and then maybe do them the same colour. Would make it all blend together real nice! Kinda like mine?

Anyways, looks awesome, glad your happy with the outcome!

304327_10151286714266147_1442655923_n_zps194791eb.jpg

602647_10151286711261147_1668154176_n_zpsf5b52679.jpg

I like the look of smoothed ends but im really trying to keep everything as reversible as possible in case i ever come to sell with it being a limited run (hence the plasti dip as apposed to paint)