Racing blue R27

Hi everyone, just followed a link from 'pistonheads' (fel71 on there to) thanks 'deadmau5', i have just bought a F1 197 in racing blue from a Renault main dealer, i take delivery next saturday, as they are doing belts for it's 5 year service, it is to replace a 205 GTI 1.9 as a sunny day toy, after the test drive i don't think i will be disappointed. i hope to get to some meets perhaps in the summer, and only 5 sleeps to go. Excellent site by the way.

:welcome:mate
Thanks or the comment on the friendly site.Its a great forum full of people who will help with the answers you will need

Thanks for the kind comments, i will post the number on the R27 register after iv'e collected the car because i can't for the life of me remember it, i was far to busy checking climate control was cold enough for the lovely summer we are about to encounter.

only got iphone piccies at the dealer, i will get some better ones over the next few weeks in some nice settings
mail

Picked up at 9.15 this morning, belts have been done, it looks and drives awesome, even the sun was shining so the rose tints are working fine, time to enjoy no 84/500.

Welcome! Racing Blue - best 197 colour IMO. :smiley:

Biased again Tom lol

Picked up at 9.15 this morning, belts have been done, it looks and drives awesome, even the sun was shining so the rose tints are working fine, time to enjoy no 84/500.

You will love it the more and more you drive it! I've got no.85 in Nimbus :smile: Big welcome mate!