Racing Blue (or any) pics - back of door decals removed ?

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
Gonna remove decals on back of both doors when I'm back in the UK. Only part that's not gloss now.

PRESUME this can be done (Did it on my Saxo years ago) and its painted underneath ?

Bet it's a b*tch to remove. Much heat, spirit / tar remover etc and a fair bit of sweat I imagine....

Anyone got any pics, any tips or any info......

Forget the pics.....loads on Google.

••••Bored in hotel waiting for Paulo the Portuguese safe-cracker to open the room safe I've fu**ed so I can retrieve my passport, wallet, cards and cash. DOH !

Info on removal still appreciated !!

I've been considering doing my Gordini as the white stripes have become scraggy.

I'd get a body shop to professionally remove it so you don't get any ghosting then.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've been considering doing my Gordini as the white stripes have become scraggy.

I'd get a body shop to professionally remove it so you don't get any ghosting then.

I hear yer. Im gonna remove it myself then just run it to my detailing guy to polish and prep paintwork underneath same as rest of the car.

Cheers for the heads-up though....

I hear yer. Im gonna remove it myself then just run it to my detailing guy to polish and prep paintwork underneath same as rest of the car.

Cheers for the heads-up though....
Yeah should be good also just try not to be top aggressive is the key.