Racing blue 200 cup

Beany

Platinum Member
Hey guys n gals!

Today I'm now the proud owner of a 62 plate RB clio 200 cup!

I'm so excited to take her for a spin....

owned a twingo GT prior to this....ill upload some pics when I get a chance!

:smile:

Awesome choice! Noticed you're up in the North West, you didn't get it from Lookers in Stockport by any chance?

I did yes... I'm from Leeds and travelled down to get it! I noticed it had a lot of membership cards in the car !!

Haha I thought you might have been :smile: nice to see you've gone for an upgrade!!!
I joined a while back when I met up with afew guys on the forum when I had my twingo GT!
i absolutely love the clio.... Spent 4hrs cleaning her today

That's awesome! Cheers bud, the Clio was my pride and joy from new, spot on to know you're looking after her! Hope Lookers didn't leave too many swirl marks?

To be fair they did a good job! I got 2 free services when I bought her so we'll see how well they do then!
took her for a nice blast out yesterday and it's so good to drive!
She's in good hands! :smile:

Glad to hear it man! Any questions or anything in the history, drop me a PM. Enjoy her!

Cheers mate! I doubt it'll come to that but thanks for the offer !! Have fun the in megane...

Last edited:
[MENTION=40637]Beany-08gt[/MENTION]

I see that you're from Leeds - would you be interested in coming along on the Dales run next month?? Details in my sig :smile:

[MENTION=51111]jimmyd81[/MENTION]

hi mate... Yeah I've already looked into it and I'm very tempted to come along! Kirkstall is only 5mins away!