R27 Stickers dated

Don't remove please!!!!
R27 without stickers is like Nurburg without Nordschleife......

I'd prefer you remove the stickers rather Nurburg without Nordschleife.. :lol:

It just shows how daft some people are, when they spend that amount of money to put them on a car that isn't an R27.

It's not only people who put them on non R27 cars. What's the story if an R27 is involved in an incident i.e broken bumper or damage to the doors etc? The stickers are expensive full stop, worth it or not and the vast majority out there want the stickers on.

Again the car is YOUR car and of course you should do whatever you want/like/wish. But be prepared to lose some good money on the resale value. Fact.

Last edited:
Erm, let's see. Maybe because you can take them off? (Like I said, delete decals was on the options list)

You could say the same about any mods you do to your car.

Why buy a car with silver alloys when you want black/white/orange/yellow?
Why buy a car with 190ish bhp when you want more?

I wouldn't let minor cosmetic things like stickers put me off buying a car. I don't like the carbon roof on the M3, but I'd still have one, I'd just get the roof painted.

You couldn't delete them all iirc? The decals aren't a minor cosmetic they are what makes the R27 different to another 197 bar the number inside.

Yea, you could just tick a box to delete all the vinyls. And without wanting to offend anyone, you need to stop fooling yourselves. Stickers are a minor cosmetic thing, whether they're expensive or not. To me, it's the mechanical upgrades that matter, not what's stuck on the outside.

I'd take them off, but I'm a super minimalist. They are worth 1k man. I would think about it carefully.