Genuine R27 stickers

Anyone happen to know what the 4 stickers all-round cost?
I tried the local dealer but they're coming up with Gordini stickers....

I'm talking about front, rear and both fenders.

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers,

Arthur

Ridiculous. Think the roof is 600quid alone from memory

But my front and rear were about 35 each think the sides are closer to the tonne mark tho.

Yeah. From memory I think a full set costs near a grand. Do a search, I'm sure ive seen a topic on it somewhere.

Pretty decent price yeah, i can get a replica set from Germany but this wil be €20 cheaper. I'll wait [MENTION=52006]Stubonez[/MENTION] :smile: would love to see some pics!

I knew I'd answered this question before.

" Front £33.02
Rear £40.64
Sides £102.76 each
Roof £570.30

That's a forum members discounted price.*"

Seriously, i've had this thought before but is Renault seriously sick in their mind?

who's gonna buy a geniune new roof sticker at this price :s

Hi sorry for the slow reply. If you put in on eBay r27 stickers they have replica ones on there and you can choose from loads of colours. I got anthracite ones to match my bumpers. Really good quality too! Think the front and sides were like £30 or so all in! Renaults prices are actually disgusting. I really hope no one has ever purchased any from them at that price!

Okay, but are the F1 logo's too small as mentioned before?

i asked the German supplier how the quality is...

After reading through a few old threads on here about the Street-Race stickers - the general opinion is that the quality is good, however they are inferior to the OEM ones, as you might imagine.

Yes, there were some issues with different sizing - essentially if you wanted to match some of the Street-Race stickers with the OEM ones that you already had on your car, you would be able to tell the difference.