R27 is going!!

Just ordered a new Meg 250 today so the R27 will be up for sale soon.

I have specced it in red with optional cup pack, leather Recaros, Renaultsport Monitor & LED lights

Absolutely love the 197, cracking motor, but am looking forward to a bit more oomph

Just ordered a new Meg 250 today so the R27 will be up for sale soon.

I have specced it in red with optional cup pack, leather Recaros, Renaultsport Monitor & LED lights

Absolutely love the 197, cracking motor, but am looking forward to a bit more oomph

Renaultsport Monitor? whats this?

What colour and spec is your R27? I have a mate thats after a R27:smile:

Shame you are selling the R27 but the 250 is a very nice motor!!!

The RS Monitor is something I would love in the clio! It tells you which gear you should be in at any given time to get maximum benefit and power, based on rpms (4th @ 100mph iirc!) also does lap times, boost pressure, torque and power output! Its a great little toy and I would never stop playing with it if I had it in my car! One of the best bits about the 250 IMO!

Cheers gents - dead excited obviously.

The monitor also has 5 power settings so you can alter the way the car delivers power. It has snow up to extreme level, and alters the repsonsiveness of the right foot.

Dave - My car is Black with full decals, climate and folding mirrors. Lovingly looked after etc. PM if you need further info.

Cheers gents - dead excited obviously.

The monitor also has 5 power settings so you can alter the way the car delivers power. It has snow up to extreme level, and alters the repsonsiveness of the right foot.

Dave - My car is Black with full decals, climate and folding mirrors. Lovingly looked after etc. PM if you need further info.

Cheers mate, I will let him know. He was going to look for one in around 3 weeks time, and I think he needs to get a loan too. PM me with the price your looking for when you know yourself etc.. and I will get him to contact you if he's intrested.

And that RS Monitor sounds ace :smile: nice lil toy

Gutting! That will seem like an age but hopefully we will have a good summer just in time for delivery!