R27 is going- and in its place will be........

T

TheRedEyeJedi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clio rs200, racing blue, black speedline, cup pack, recaros, climate....

Also having small rear renaultsport spoiler and a renault sport front splitter fitted by the dealership in with the deal.

2600 miles on the clock, one scuffed alloy but other than that its mint - been very well looked after by the look of the polish in the boot.

Dealership are also removing the c l i o badge from the back, and changing the renaultsport badge to the new type and adding a rs badge to the front grille.

Spoiler and spiltter will be painted in gloss black to match front bumper insert.

Heres some ****py photos of it at the dealership...hadnt been washed after a motorway journey in the rain so it was a bit filthy but the colour is stunning in the flesh

Should have it within a couple of weeks- paid a deposit today

DSC00292.gif

DSC00291.gif

DSC00290.gif

DSC00290.gif

DSC00289.gif

Very nice !

What does the splitter look like ?

cheers - here the spitter on a rb 197 .... I actually think im gonna change my order to the cup spoiler as well ... having seen a few on racing blues its really growing on me

iaz204isback_018.jpg

iaz204isback_025.jpg

Does this splitter go onto the 200 bumper then ? I thought it may do but havent had chance to offer one up yet

Similar Thread Suggestions