R26r

ohhh nice :jase:

we do have a section for "other renaultsports" - ie 172/182/meganes etc

so have moved it there :wink:

Stunning... Get it bought before I buy it for the ecu..

Seriously though as others have said these cars are simply incredible and I'm sure it won't hang along long.

...I'll see what I can do with the price...expecting a call back about a PX on my Meg250 (but I will look to sell private)....if I can get a cash deal at closer to 18K I think that is about right....

coincidentally I saw this car being prepped the other day. looked very nice indeed. just had some very minor marks on the front bumper which were due to be sorted but otherwise looked mint.

overpriced though, as are all their vehicles!

impressive set up and they do track and race prep a lot of (mainly evo) cars by the looks of things.

...price seems to be consistent with others out there....it is a low mile car and unmolested, so I am probably prepard to pay a bit more for it.....but I should be able to get them down a bit....the sales rep did say they had just got it in although I have seen R26R for sale at this place before....

Looks lovely, 19k does seem like a lot for a last gen Meg, but it does look a minter. I also spotted a white 200 in the background and one of those fairly rare Mg X-Power SVR things in there too.

Gam...like the red wheels...but its been messed with....if I have one of these I want it to be 'as intended'....

...price seems to be consistent with others out there....it is a low mile car and unmolested, so I am probably prepard to pay a bit more for it.....but I should be able to get them down a bit....the sales rep did say they had just got it in although I have seen R26R for sale at this place before....

Sorry mate - just rang up and put a deposit down on it.

Only joking :biggrin:

...I think I would prefer the RB or Luna Grey over black....but they are not out there!!

Love it but wouldnt have a black one. Sounds daft but looks too much just like a track day ready 225. Luna Grey Meg only came in the R26R so makes it a little more special.....IMO