Projector headlights

Ah right cool cheers,do you get the HID dipped beam bulbs from HID direct then like I did with the sidelights? I'll have a look tomorrow but I'm on my phone at the minute

That is where I got mine from. They are defiantly worth the extra money. I would get 6k which are a white light. I had 8k on my old car which are a more bluey colour

There just the bulbs. You would have to buy a hid kit. Don't know which kind though

ah right,phillips xtreme H1 bulbs will do me then,don't want to go to the lengths of buying a HID kit as i rarely drive in the dark tbh,the halogen projector headlights will be enough for me to improve the looks,cheers anyway phil

Let us know what you think to the xtreme bulbs. I bought the diamond vision and I'm not sure they're actually very good....but I did have hids before.

Plus I'm also questioning as to whether they are fake or not! eBay seems full of them

Let us know what you think to the xtreme bulbs. I bought the diamond vision and I'm not sure they're actually very good....but I did have hids before.

Plus I'm also questioning as to whether they are fake or not! eBay seems full of them

i replaced my OEM H7 dipped beam bulbs with phillips xtreme bulbs a while back and there was a decent improvement and for £20 i can't grumble,don't think your ever going to get pure white light from a halogen bulb

Diamond vision are for styling and not actually for seeing in the dark. They're a blue type of light which is why they'll not seem very good. You're better off with, xtreme vision or nightbreaker plus or ring xenon ultima etc.

Diamond vision are for styling and not actually for seeing in the dark. They're a blue type of light which is why they'll not seem very good. You're better off with, xtreme vision or nightbreaker plus or ring xenon ultima etc.

I see that now. Shame all the bulbs arent one type so i could have stuck them elsewhere....fogs arent H1 are they?!

Well now i have some headlight model data:

4754566CDB35581B792B5BCFB9C2E874.ows_cs1532.srv

General:
EAN 3276420889526
Status Normal
Packing Unit 1
Trade Numbers 88952
Criteria:
from construction year 06/2006
to construction year 12/2007
Number of Doors 3
Left-hand / Right-hand Traffic for right-hand traffic
Fitting Position Right
Supplementary Article/Supplementary Info without bulb
Vehicle Equipment for vehicles with headlight levelling (electric)
Supplementary Article/Supplementary Info 2 without servo motor for LDR
Light Function with low beam
Light Function with high beam
Light Design Halogen
Bulb Type H1
Light Function with curve light
Bulb Type H7
Indicator Colour Transparent

And left:

4754566CDB35581B792B5BCFB9C2E874.ows_cs1590.srv

General:
EAN 3276420889519
Status Normal
Packing Unit 1
Trade Numbers 88951
Criteria:
Number of Doors 3
Fitting Position Left
Bulb Type H1
Light Design Halogen
Bulb Type H7

Last edited:
I found those headlights available, price is 382€ (318£) + shipping is 4€. Manufacturer Valeo.
I am pretty sure those are what i am looking for? And then H1 aftermarket HID kit :smile:

Last edited:
Is these correct? (left unit, image is for right..)

full.jpg

Number of Doors 3
Fitting Position Left
Bulb Type H1
Light Design Halogen
Bulb Type H7

Last edited:
How can i make the projector lights stronger? I had normal headlights on my previous 197 and i am pretty sure they were brighter than the projectors i have in the current one.

What are the best in terms of brightnes bulbs out there?

PS. My high beams suck as well.