Project ... Liquid Yellow 200

Took these just before Christmas, found a great piece of wasteland near the airport and then a car park in the centre of Sheffield.

Been busy so not had time to tweak them and put them up. Horrible outside today so thought I'd finally get them up.

Really happy with the Clio but thinking about adding one or two carbon parts for that finishing touch and a new stereo but otherwise keeping the engine pretty much standard. I bought some privacy glass from the wreakers which I'll have fitted when the weather is a little warmer.

Also thinking about having the roof black - seen it on a few other Clio's, but not sure how it will look on a yellow one. Might try it in vinyl first?

Had my Renault Sport badges painted black and also decided to have my wheels Speedlines sprayed anthracite.

Clio4_zpsda418943.jpg
Clio2_zps7a91aca8.jpg
Clio1_zps55e9f7db.jpg
Clio5_zps3be45dc8.jpg
Clio3_zpsd8cbc63b.jpg

Looks lovely! LY Is stunning!

Are the wheels 18"? Brakes look smaller behind them than normal, I'd keep as much LY as possible, too nice to hide with a black roof

Telly liking the 2nd and 3rd pics mate good work.

Liquid yellow looks amazing, what I was looking for initially but couldn't find a good one at the time.

WOW, either you have photoshoped them or know how to use a camera! Best LY shots i've EVER seen, even the pro ones.

secrets?

I wanted Liquid Yellow but couldn't bring myself to take the plunge..... Seeing this stunning example is making me kick myself!!

Great pictures looks amazing! Always thought LY looked different on a 200 than a r27 maybe just because of the sticker :/ haha

Thanks for all the comments on my images.

I'm a graphic designer and I did tweak the images just a little in photoshop to get the best out of the them.

I enjoyed doing these despite my hands going numb in the cold after 15 minutes so if anyone else wants some pictures doing of their Clio get in touch as I'd happily help you out.