progress of R80 CUP- now with boost

img1702xo.jpg

img1706p.jpg

also trial fitted v6 air box just waiting on proper cable to finish it off but the sound is amazing.
img16961.jpg

fitting battery in boot again still waiting on cable
img1701ap.jpg

which is a shame really cause i found a nice place to put it but didn't want my car going up in flames
img1695fg.jpg

Which battery do you have?

I've got a red top 25 and i can just get it to fit behind my strut brace (same as yours) and up against the isofix bar.

I've had to do away with the varley bracket and make a new one with some thin alloy bent to shape but it's put it out of the way leaving the boot more free and (i think) better protected.

why won't people use the varley 15? scared? i have! there's a well respected man on here that knows its the best option!

Mine came as a package with my V6 airbox or i would have gone for that one too, bit cheaper, :smiley:.

we'll fitted the redtop 25 in the boot
img1713a.jpg

v6 airbox fitted
img1714sy.jpg

just because
img1716u.jpg

got some new number plates
img1718u.jpg

and megane mirror caps
img1725ps.jpg

so fitted them today
img1726ia.jpg

img1727j.jpg

also drove up to newark friday to drop a few parts off to him and this is what the computer says, who says clio's are thirsty
img1719cd.jpg

Your new plates are Illegal. Nice but illegal. Lets hope you get no hassle from the boys in blue.
(Thats if you use them on the road and not for shows)

maybe illegal but so where the french ones that are on the first page that I've drove around with for the last 4 years

No sorry had to take them off cause I got a £60 fine for number plates but he let me off with the speeding so wasn't too bad

whoops, I know I said they where illegal but I'd never wish a pull from the BIB for them. Very unlucky to get pulled.
Did they pull you for the plates or just spotted them during a speeding tug?

well just before xmas one of the engine mounts was knackered so i got a full set of k-Tec engine mounts. fitting them was not too bad as i have a engine crane at work and used the engine lift points.

img1691zr.jpg

car has a lot of vibration now though when the cars cold.

also needed a new air filter for my v6 air box as ive been using the standard paper one for a while. so got a k-tec one at the same time.

img1703rm.jpg

engine bay currently looks like this

img1705si.jpg