pro race 1.2s with 330mm brakes

Not to sure about the blade. I jad a white vlade or a year and only just took it off. May do red mirrors instead

FYI i spoke to rimstock and demontweeks about getting a set of these last year and they said they couldnt gaurantee they would fit over the brakes, they also said they would quite happily supply me with a set but would not be able to take them back if they didnt fit. Phone demon tweeks and they can email you a pdf with a diagram of the wheel to show you how it will fit and if it will clear the calipers, iirc i think the offset would have to be about et45 to clear. I ended up getting a set of OZ ultras instead

They'll look great in red.

They are a motorsport wheel so have a little more clearance for bigger brakes in that they have less of a dip inside the wheel, a bitch for fitting tyres but better for clearance.

As an example i could get a 330mm kit inside the pro race 1.2's on my alfa but with a 20v turbo disc (304mm) it was a tight fit inside a standard 15" wheel.

The only clearance probs would come with the caliper touching the inside of the spokes, look how close they are to standard speedline wheels.