pro race 1.2s with 330mm brakes

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Hi guys

Pretty much decided that im gonna get the pro race 1.2 in red (7.5j - et55)

team-dynamics-red-03.jpg

Just wanted to know if anyone is running this wheel with 330mm brakes.

My standard 'speedlines' (thanks Scott) clear my brakes but I'm unsure of the new wheel

Last edited:
I need to break up the grey and black a tad now I have got rid of my white Splitter

go for et45 ash, et55 will scrap the arch, I had pro racw 1.2s on mine and et45 are plenty

go for et45 ash, et55 will scrap the arch, I had pro racw 1.2s on mine and et45 are plenty

ET45 will stick out further than ET55 and be more likely to catch the arch...

Standard are ET68 from memory.

I didn't want to go any lower than et55 due to being quite low on coilovers.

I'm hoping to speak to rimstock on Tuesday as I doubt they will be an off the shelf item

I didn't want to get another wheel in black. Would look similar to my speedlines. wanted sonethi.g a bit more in your face. I think the red will work quite well with the storm grey. May look into red mirror casings too

They will look awesome Kenny, you shouldn't have any problem getting them, TD pride themselves ok having just about wheel available from stock.

They will look awesome Kenny, you shouldn't have any problem getting them, TD pride themselves ok having just about wheel available from stock.

Apart from when I had Pro race 1.2S (Black with red lip) they had to get them made, took 8 weeks. They normally only keep high quantities of the gloss black, white and silver. Good things is though that you can get them in just about any size and fitment possible :smile:

Go red Kenny defo.

try contacting rimstock (they actually own team dynamics and other brands) you may get them cheaper than any supplier. I went straight to there door when I got mine and got a good discount of the list price

Will be calling rimstock tomorrow. Just wished my mate still worked there. I used to get team dynamics wheels stupid cheap