Price List

Mark can you get hold of the stickers that come standard on the passenger side dash trim strip on the 200 cup?

looking for a the front splitter, do you accept paypal?
also see you pricing black speedlines, do they still do the white ones?

dude, could you get me a price on a lower ball joint - passenger side please with delivery.
it needs doin desperately but ent payin renault £240 odd to do it, ill do it myself lol :thumbsup:

I asked Mark about a GT spoiler a while back both on here and by PM but had no reply. I'd guess maybe he isn't posting much stuff out anymore :smile:

Yea, probably. I didn't meant it to sound bitchy, was just for the info of those expecting prompt replies

i've been tryin since april for splitter but i can understand about been busy. the amount of stuff i forget to do on a daily basis is amazing lol

Hello people, really sorry for the lack of replies and posts, been really busy at work and with the little one on its way soon its been a nightmare, Right renault have had a price up date and so 90% of our prices have gone up, so what im going to do is start a new thread so people can post the questions up and ill be able to price when needed, ive now upgraded my phone to a blackberry so can do it all from work so i dnt have to remember it all lol, As far as deliverys i wont be able to arrange deliverys its just not practical for me at the moment, if you would like to arrange collections or collect in person that is fine, ill start the new thread now so i can get the prices done tomorrow,
Again sorry for lack of replies but i should be able to keep track of it abit easier now