Price List

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
Ive a price list of the most common bits people have been asking me for so it makes it easier for people to check, all prices are with discount and vat but not delivered,

FRONT SPLITTER= £140
RENAULT SPORT SKIRTS= £120 EACH
CUP SPOILER= £145
DYNAMIQUE REAR SPOILER(SAME AS JASE'S)= £85
JASE'S FORNT SPLITTER= £110
STEERING WHEEL TRIM= £22
WIND DEFLECTORS= £38
EXHAUST TRIMS= £50
NEW RENAULTSPORT BADGES= FRONT £20, REAR £28
F1 DECALS= FRONT £30.00, REAR £40, SIDES £90 EACH, ROOF £490
200 DIFFUSER= £550 (COMES WITH OUT CHROME TRIMS)
CHROME TRIMS= £35 EACH
197 DIFFUSER= £260
DOOR BADGES= £26 EACH

If anyone would like any of this and is going to fcs let me know and i will sort it out for you. Hope this a help to those that was after prices. :biggrin:

it might be fella i just havent heard of a gt spoiler if you can find a pic of one ill see what i can do.

...GT spoiler is an option on the 200...its not the same as Jase's spoiler...its very subtle and should be on the car as standard! The recent post about debadgeing the 200 on here has a rear view showing the GT Spoiler.....

This is the GT spoiler.
15.jpg

Just out of interest are theses prices trade prices? I know someone who works for Renault that’s all, so don’t know if he can get the parts any cheaper for me.

I've been looking for the GT spoiler for a while, if you could get a price that would be great. I think there is the spoiler and also a blanking plate for the original brake light hole?

DOOR BADGES= £26 EACH[/B]

If anyone would like any of this and is going to fcs let me know and i will sort it out for you. Hope this a help to those that was after prices. :biggrin:

Are these the flag badges that go behind the door and in front of the rear wheels?

This is the GT spoiler.
15.jpg

Just out of interest are theses prices trade prices? I know someone who works for Renault that’s all, so don’t know if he can get the parts any cheaper for me.

they are just a bit more than cost mate depends what he gets the parts for,

black speedlines-£560 for a set
gt spoiler- spoiler £155 bracket £98
(Need both bits for the gt spoiler)