Potential Clio 200 owner

Morning all,

So as the title states I'm looking in to getting a Clio 200 as a weekend fast road/track car. Currently drive a F56 Cooper S as a weekend car and a Fabia VRS for daily but the Mini just isn't suited to track driving hence looking at a 200.

Owned two 182's in the past, one a fully fledged track car. The 200 won't be as hardcore (probably) but would go B14's, RC6 pads, solid top mounts, Rarb and AR1/R888/RSR tyres with probably a rear seat delete to start.

I'm not up to speed on the 200 series, anything I need to look out for? Ideally I'll get a Cup with the Speedlines and Recaros with the idea of selling the Recaros for some pole positions or similar.

Olly.

Welcome. Same as the others, the buyers guide tells you absolutely everything you need to know.

Like the sound of "not hardcore" being solid mounts, rear seats out and proper buckets in. :thumb:

Like the sound of "not hardcore" being solid mounts, rear seats out and proper buckets in. :thumb:

For me that's relatively not hardcore, my last Clio 182 was fully stripped and caged so this'll be luxurious in contrast!

Thanks all for the welcome, I've taken a look at the buyers guide and does Seem to be a lot to look out for!

Out of interest what's the market like for second hand Recaros as mine will be sold on quickly for proper buckets.

Shall be signing up as a paid member soon.

For me that's relatively not hardcore, my last Clio 182 was fully stripped and caged so this'll be luxurious in contrast!

Thanks all for the welcome, I've taken a look at the buyers guide and does Seem to be a lot to look out for!

Out of interest what's the market like for second hand Recaros as mine will be sold on quickly for proper buckets.

Shall be signing up as a paid member soon.

:smile: You'll fit in well here!

As for the Recaro resale, prices seem to have dropped a little recently. There's a member on here who has been struggling to sell his even though they're at a very good price and in very good condition. All down to price really. If you want good money for them, it might take a little while.