Potential Return to Clio Ownership

Hi all,

After a number of years away I'm thinking of going back to clio ownership. I definitely miss the grin factor which the old 197 put on my face every time I drove it.

I used to own a 197 (R27 #427) which I bought new and sold in 2010. I've since had a Phase 2 Clio V6, Nissan 370z and currently have a an E92 335i. I'd be interested to see what became of #427 as I had a real connection with that car and instantly regretted selling it.

We now have 2 young kids so we're thinking of trading in the wife's Alfa Giulietta for something bigger and also reducing costs by selling the 335.

Anyway, I'm after a well looked after clio 200 full fat i.e with cup pack in either black or blue budget about £8k. Based in the northwest but would travel for the right car.

Spotted this which appears to tick the boxes - does anyone know this car? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201510167898803

Any experience of dealing with DTM cars?

Ta

Phil

Take your time to find the one you think suits you best. But return to clio ownerdship as they are indeed the most fun to drive.
I recently bought a BMW 120d and kept the Clio .... i only drove that Clio around 1500 miles in the past 7 months but i will never ever sell it.