Posting this..

Hi lads, I need to post some wind deflectors to Deaks off here. The parcel is a lot bigger than I expected once wrapped. Will royal mail take this or do I have to use a courier?

photo-4-1_zps996ed930.jpg

Take it to your local PO, I've just sent an exhaust manifold with ParcelForce48 and that was an ''interesting'' shape to say the least.

Yeah they'll post it no bother.

Like Willis said just take it to your local post office.

I'd unwrap it though and take pictures of it before wrapping then pics of it wrapped. Pay the extra for the insured postage too.

be fine they will fold it in half and it will easily fit in the letterbox then...

I'd be finding some cardboard to wrap it with too. You can 100% guarantee that it'll get snapped if you send it like that.

For reference, the exhaust manifold weighed just short of 8KG and insured for £100 it cost me £15 to send.

I wouldn't send it like that mate...

I have sent out hundreds of wind deflectors in the post as i used to sell them and you really do need a cardboard box to make sure they arrive in one piece.

If you can't get a box (i know it's hard to find one in the right dimensions) bubble wrap it with excessive amounts of wrap :wink: