Posting alloys

Hi lads, has anyone posted alloys using Paisley Freight where they havent used boxes? I have wrapped in bubble wrap and then used cardboard to cover the face of the alloy and the back of the alloy (drew round the alloy on cardboard and cut it out).

Will this be ok as the website states 'Goods need to to be individually wrapped with cardboard over the entire alloy wheel and then fully enclosed with bubble wrap with an address label put on each parcel.'

When it says entire im not sure whether they mean the whole alloy including the sides of the entire as in it must cover the face lol

HELP!!!

I probably would have wrapped cardboard the length of the tyre as well but that should be OK.

There are no tyres Pete so the cardboard covers the edge of the rim still. Im just not sure if its enough but to try and cardboard the rest will be a nightmare

I'd just wrap the bubble wrap THICK to stop the edges getting dented. That'd be my biggest worry

I've posted and had wheels posted using them and I've covered each wheel entirely, main issue with them is they won't accept any responsibility at all of they get damaged

Hi lads, has anyone posted alloys using Paisley Freight where they havent used boxes? I have wrapped in bubble wrap and then used cardboard to cover the face of the alloy and the back of the alloy (drew round the alloy on cardboard and cut it out).

Will this be ok as the website states 'Goods need to to be individually wrapped with cardboard over the entire alloy wheel and then fully enclosed with bubble wrap with an address label put on each parcel.'

When it says entire im not sure whether they mean the whole alloy including the sides of the entire as in it must cover the face lol

HELP!!!

Should be fine mate, when robby71 sent me my alloys they had bubble wrap all around the rim and face of the alloy with a rubbery/polystyrene sheet over the top of that. On top of that the usual labels etc etc.