Polish and wax...

Spent the day yesterday polishing and waxing the car, won't be doing it again! Took the whole day and my arms and back were killing me! :lol: was quite happy with the results tho 8)

Few pics:
P1000299.jpg
P1000312.jpg
P1000328.jpg
P1000331.jpg
P1000339.jpg
P1000343.jpg
P1000345.jpg
P1000290.jpg

Cheers for the comments guys :smile:

Meguiar's - NXT Car wash, really like this stuff.
Autoglym RSP Polish
NXT Tech Wax 2.0

Man, iv used that stuff before in the exact same order and never got that shine!
But that NXT Tech Wax is a nigthmare to polish off!!

Great work mate. Car looks brilliant - best colour too!

As an avid detailer myself, some people look down on the likes of Super Resin Polish and Megs NXT wax due to them being "cheap" products... but used correctly they are brilliant and just as good as some products at triple the price.

Well done again matey!

Cheers again, very suprized at such poistive comments :smile:

Man, iv used that stuff before in the exact same order and never got that shine!
But that NXT Tech Wax is a nigthmare to polish off!!

The first time I used it I thought that, but the key is to put a very thin layer on, comes off easy then. Also helps if the wax is a room temputure.:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Cheers again, very suprized at such poistive comments :smile:

The first time I used it I thought that, but the key is to put a very thin layer on, comes off easy then. Also helps if the wax is a room temputure.:thumbup1:

Yeah room temp can always help! When im detailing the car, its always done in a workplace thats always got a heater on :biggrin:

Great results though!