Playstation 3 Price coming down....

iv had my ps3 for prob 2 years now and not had any problems but the amount of xbox's i hear of having the dreaded red ring of death (RROD) is unreal

I really wanted another console, then just bought a better processor and graphis card, and sold the XBOX, never looked back

my ps3 is a door stop, only used to watch bluray films. xbox is far superior online, and games are cheaper aswell.

Well from where I'm stood I see the PS3 has being labelled as a Pandora's Box by developers.

I have a home built PC gaming rig, PS3 and 360 and the XBox360 wins for me everytime...

These are my reasons :

I am currently rocking a Jedi Knight with lightsaber outfit as my avatar on XBox Live!
Activision are threatening to stop developing games for the PS3 due to the complexities in programming the Cell CPU
Gran Turismo has been delayed for 2 years whilst Forza Motorsport 3 on the 360 is about to blow the world apart
Cross platform games always look better on the 360 i.e GTA4, Fifa 09
Award winning exclusive titles on the PS3 are few and far between in comparison to the 360
The 360 has Sky+ coming soon!
XBox Live! kicks PSN!

Project Natal on the 360 is going to kick the Wii and everything else into oblivion

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/projectnatal/

Sales :

UK 2 million PS3 and 3.2 million 360's
US 5.7 million PS3 and 11.7 million 360’s
Japan 2.6 million PS3 and 886k 360

PS3 total =
22.73 mill

360 total =
30.2 mill

I have both Xbox and PS3.. couldnt live without any,

some games are better on PS3 for the 1080p and it's a cheap blu-ray player..

Xbox is better on Live, playing COD etc.

GazFish said:
I have both Xbox and PS3.. couldnt live without any,

some games are better on PS3 for the 1080p and it's a cheap blu-ray player..

Xbox is better on Live, playing COD etc.

Yes they are and I do hope Sony continue to develop top quality exclusives for the PS3 as the competitiveness is good for the consumer! 8-)