Playstation Network Hacked

Sooooooo annoying. Can't believe how little info Sony is releasing and how long it's taking them :worried:

I had 550 quid taken from my account last week it was linked to psn wonder if its anything to do with it

oh **** not good!!!... more than likely woody!! Im bricking it as Im aware that my mums card details are on there from when she allowed me to use it to get a film for my son when he was ill!

Is the PSN free? or is it a subscription service?

It is free but if you buy anything through the download store i.e. films, games, add-ons, etc then details could be saved.

Pretty bad for Sony TBH but I hav heard that it is linked into a hack done against Amazon which initiated the problem!

update on this.... Ive had a bbc journalist contact me about this as I left a message on the bbc website! shes calling me back later on again

Over a week of customer's card details being in the open before they announce they have a problem, shocking really and not at all good for their reputation.

Are your card details only stored with them if you've purchased something from the store? I've never bought anything but can't remember if you need card details to sign up?

As roger said Ben, my details are on there! Frigging sony need to buck their ideas up. Burying their heads in the sand for a week is poor form!

i was on there but my cards have expired and dont use them no more thank god.they are in big poo,poo now