plastic trim

Plastic grilles at the front of car either side of the diamond have faded badly the black panels on the door are looking a bit ropey ( looks like greasey finger marks ) also the rubbers around the window could do with some attention any ideas of a good product to bring them back to life

i use autoglym rubber and vinyl care or bumper care - both brilliant products :thumbup1:

Tried the A.G bumper care mainly because i could pick it up straight away from Halfords very pleased with result thanks for both pieces of advice :thumbup:

Lime prime lite from dodo juice is very good on all exterior plastics.been using this for a while and get very good results.

I thought Lime Prime Light was a pre wax cleanser with no cutting agents? (Lime prime being the same but with very mild cuting agents, a bit like AG SRP) Would have thought it would have the opposited effect and make the palstics go white.

i use peanut butter great stuff to use on plastics, just make sure its the smooth stuff as well. you wont get a better looking (black) plastic for 99 pence. :thumbup1:

Lime prime lite works very well.nothing like Srp at all. Very oily. I think I might have found this out on the dodo site,or a detailing site.try it,it works.

I meant that Lime Prime is like SRP in the sense it contains very mild cutting agents.

Lime Prime Lite is the same as Lime Prime, minus the cutting agents.

i use peanut butter great stuff to use on plastics, just make sure its the smooth stuff as well. you wont get a better looking (black) plastic for 99 pence. :thumbup1:

mmmm....tasty !!! it will be the oil in the spread that does it

mmmm....tasty !!! it will be the oil in the spread that does it

lol Si. :lol:

i seen it done on a car program ( deals on wheels ) i think ages ago, i thought get out of it that would never work.

so a few months back out shopping at Asda thought i would buy some and give it a go.

i have tried some good products to get my top grills back to black, nothing brought them up as good as the old PEANUT BUTTER. :thumbup1:

lol Si. :lol:

i seen it done on a car program ( deals on wheels ) i think ages ago, i thought get out of it that would never work.

so a few months back out shopping at Asda thought i would buy some and give it a go.

i have tried some good products to get my top grills back to black, nothing brought them up as good as the old PEANUT BUTTER. :thumbup1:

i've been banging on about this for years and it smells nice too.

I don't rate AG bumper care now since i've started using Poorboys Trim restorer - great product btw.

JUST USED W5 PLASTIC AND RUBBER WIPES
FROM LIDL £1.00 FOR 12.GRILLS COME UP GREAT:thumbup1:

I agree! Black Wow is amazing to use and lasts forever as you hardly need to use any to get fantastic results

I'm glad somebody else agrees! Most people think it's too expensive for the size of the bottle, but you really only need a tiny tiny amount to do a whole grill! Water beads off it like the paintwork too