pik request of non eom head units

I haven't at the mo, but I can get some tomorrow. Looks great at night too and doesn't look out of place at all imo.

Did change mine but missed the stalk controls too much and it doesn't sit neatly with the rest of the console at all.

The display is really good too...you can alternate between full screen album art, smaller art with track names or a funky old school clock/calendar. Ive got some r27 pics on a usb pen that can be uploaded as a custom background too!

The ipod is a dream to navigate and it seems to be working ok with my iphone4 too. Phone book appears on screen and can be selected and dialled from the headunit.

Steering controls are working great, but no display. Im going to remove unit again this weekend just to check no wires were unplugged when I was shoehorning it all in!

Done within a week if buying the car, standard headunit was terrible. Sorry for iPhone quality photo.

0f854db3.gif

Don't ask about the Velcro square.

Hey Graeme same headunit as me :wink: Do you get any problems with the megane surround not quite fitting snug? Mine kinda pops out a bit at times.

Hey Graeme same headunit as me :wink: Do you get any problems with the megane surround not quite fitting snug? Mine kinda pops out a bit at times.

Nope, do remember having to trim it a bit though. But it sits in fine now, held firmly in place by the cd facia and that's going nowhere

Fairly pleased with it, ran the iPod lead through the glove box which is a godsend. Don't think there's been a cd in it yet.

Nope, do remember having to trim it a bit though. But it sits in fine now, held firmly in place by the cd facia and that's going nowhere

Fairly pleased with it, ran the iPod lead through the glove box which is a godsend. Don't think there's been a cd in it yet.

Ok sounds like mine needs a bit of a trim. Cheers

ok the corrisponding bit of velcro is on the back of my iphone, so its sits just nicely on the dash board, in view and I had just velcro'd the drivers mats down so it made sense. :oops:

dscf0617y.jpg

Just noticed from these picture that my 197 has an extra icon on the right hand dial; its of the windscreen. Whats that all about?

Its the air flow directional dial.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions