Pics from Nürburgring trip

Yup RSR, they have a million and one Clio's for rent, the hotel we stayed at even rents out R27's! Everyone over there loves the Clio!

I used 4 tanks of fuel so £280
Hotel was £300 for a triple room
£300 worth of Euros on food and beer
£20ish per lap
£50 return ferry
Things you need to consider on top are bulbs, first aid kit, plates/GB badge.

I would do it again tomorrow if I didn't have to work! :smiley:

When i went last year, the trip looked cheap on paper but i ended up doing 17 laps! :smiley:
Oh well, i saved a load by sleeping in the car me and my mate went in (skoda estate) :smiley:

17!!!

Good effort! I wish that I had been able to do that many, if the weather had been better I would have tried but in 2 day I doubt it would have been feasible!

What you need to do is keep an eye on Redline Magazine, over the last 2 years they have had a free lap offer.
When we go over we all have between 10/15 vouchers that we got put on Ringcards for this years trip. Thats after using them for last Oct's trip also.
Magazine is only about £5 so major saving on ring laps.
Keep an eye out :thumbup1:

mike.. you uploaded the vid of me getting annoyed and the swift yet? :tongueout:

I cant get any of the video off the camera - it only downloads the sound track :s

Hmmmm, needs a 200MB download, might have to look into that later :s

Im there next year for sure this time, gonna save up the cash and put it away now!

Mike wheres the 2012 thread then ? :tongueout:

...but Webby is gonna have billions!!!

Lol - probably not billions. I've only managed to upload 20-30 from the worlds slowest wifi at this campsite in France. They're in no particular order and I'll get the rest up when I'm back on my own 50Mb.

I'm off for a swim in the med now ;-)