Pics from Nürburgring trip

Need to see when baby is born in the next week or so that way I know what dates I am free next year.

If it aint on babies 1st birthday then I'm definately interested.

It would likely be last weekend or next weekend next year, but if it meant we could get some Scotland people there, then i'd move it earlier in the month!

Paul = :ban:

:smile:

My girlfriend expressed interest in going this year but due to house purchase we couldn't.. If we can afford it next year and I've still got the Clio I think we'd be coming along too slightly longer trip for us though :tongueout:

My girlfriend expressed interest in going this year but due to house purchase we couldn't.. If we can afford it next year and I've still got the Clio I think we'd be coming along too slightly longer trip for us though :tongueout:

We're slightly more northen than you :wink:

Is it me or is this a new colour for the Megane that i haven't seen yet? Looks awesome

P1030772.jpg

I really aren't too sure if it is just a foreign option, looked like SG to me...

It seems lighter though still a very nice colour though!

Great photos.
I'm driving over for the F1 then staying till the Wednesday to get a few laps in.
I also organise a trip on the first weekend in October for my mates and myself. Usually about 10 lads go over, been doing it the last 5 years.
In 2009 we gave a Clio 182 driver a lift home due to he decided that he was a good driver on his second lap and turned the TC button off, the rest was/is history. Big bill and full N/S body panels required with bent rear beam and front wishbones etc required. Said his dad and himself went over a week later to pick it up.

Looks like you guys have an brilliant trip! Photos are amazing, adenau bridge is a brilliant place for photos, surprised theres none from k-point 16 :smile:
I'm going in September, hiring one of the Rent4ring Swifts, they are brilliant little things, used one last year and cannot wait! :smiley:
I definately wana go next year with you lot, but not sure i wana take my 200, so may hire a swift again and tag along with you guys.

Looks like you guys have an brilliant trip! Photos are amazing, adenau bridge is a brilliant place for photos, surprised theres none from k-point 16 :smile:
I'm going in September, hiring one of the Rent4ring Swifts, they are brilliant little things, used one last year and cannot wait! :smiley:
I definately wana go next year with you lot, but not sure i wana take my 200, so may hire a swift again and tag along with you guys.

Isnt there a company where you can rent a clio 197/200 aswell? Im sure I found one on youtube saying it was from a rental place for the 'ring.

I also really want to do a ring trip one year, how much in total does it roughly cost including fuel, ferry, accomadtion, etc?
Probably poo myself a little bit driving round, but still want to do it lol:lol: