Pics after a sunday afternoon clean.

Hi all......

Not been a member long on this site and thought id post some pictures of my 197 for some opinions and suggestions. Its had a couple of mods including the black alloys, front splitter, itg induction kit and carbon front grille which i got round to fitting today which im really pleased with.

Any comments or suggestions on anything else you guys would do it to improve its looks are welcome...

cheers.

SSL20494.jpg

SSL20484.jpg

SSL20486.jpg

SSL20489.jpg

You like the grill then ;-) how did you find cutting the bumper ? Did you have to remove all the vertical supports ?

Looks great though needs lowering, which Leads me onto my eibach pro kit which is avalble from Wednesday 24th ;-)

Apart from that looks great are they standard wheels painted black ?

Yeah grille is great mate, How come you didnt fancy fitting it to yours? tbh fitting it was pretty easy. didnt need to take the bumper off in the end just took the fixings out of the slam panel, pulled the top forward and i could get my arm in to pop the original grille out. Had to cut all the vertical supports apart from the one next to the head light. The trickiest part was gettin rid of that plastic flap that covers the inlet for the air intake! im stumped as to why renault put it there? To bond it into place just used clear silicone sealant and a few discreat cable ties!

I know it needs lowering but funds are low after gettin the wheels powder coated, induction kit and carbon grille. If only the missus knew how much it all cost.........

I dunno mate just did not fancy it mate . I am still to remove that plastic bit behind the grill .... Did you find it easy ? Feel free to pm me a how to ;-)

Yeah its ok to remove. When you take the grille out and look up you can see where it joins the bumper. all i did was with a trusty hacksaw blade, i cut along the join and then to cut the two uprights either side of the horizontal flap i used some side cutters and a bit of butchery! then it just pulls out. Ill try and do a step by step that makes a bit more sense and pm it to you. You still got your eibach springs for sale then? How much do they lower it by? lookin at the pics it looks like it could do with lowering around 40-50mm. Is this too much??????

You'd only get that low with some of these

9a5a8122.jpg

;-)

Eibach as alot of people will tell you are probally the best spring to fit to a non cup clip lowers it just nice and I can now say are very capable even on track .