Pic request! 200 on H&R lowering springs.

Hey all.

As per the title really. Looking at getting some with some 20mm spacers all round.

If anyone has that setup, please post a picture! 197's are welcome too!

Ok so this is mine from FCS.

Mine is the black, lowered on H&R's (30/40 as it's a 197) and the red next to me is standard. I think the blue probably is as well.

I don't have spacers and i'm still split on them, some people say they effect the handling others don't. But this gives you a good idea of drop.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/cimg0834kc.jpg/

Looks good mate! I think this will be the next mod for me, how much gap is there between the top of the tyre and the lip of the arch? Thanks for replying by the way!

The top lip? Not sure, I reckon a good 3-4cm. There's no arch rubbing whatsoever.

Defo needs spacers, as soon as I got it dropped I knew it needed them - Or a wider wheel, but i'm still unsure what to do with that bit.

I hope you like a bouncy ride because it defo stiffens the car up. You running them on cup dampers?

Well how much gap is there between your tyre and the face of the arch? The painted bit I mean. Hard to tell from the pic.

I don't mind a bouncy ride. Yup, cup dampers.

Probably going to go for h&r's with at least 20mm spacers.

Doesn't look too low to me, mine isn't too different to that.

I'll post some photos later when I'm on the laptop.

Is the ride on these not supposed to be poor ?

Ride is personal and very subjective.

They're very well matched to the Cup dampers and for me they're a definite improvement over standard on road and track. Yes it's a stiff setup but isn't that par for the course with stiffer performance springs... It baffles me when people put stiffer springs on a car and then moan it's too stiff.

Hippy mine are the 30/30, I'd say they're pretty close going off the arch gap.