Photoshop please.....

You want something like this mate... The centre light could easily be removed for a centre exit exhaust. Will be a dealer for this company very shortly so PM me if you would like more details..

6556899093_c10072f519.jpg
6556879137_01da09a7fb.jpg

You want something like this mate... The centre light could easily be removed for a centre exit exhaust. Will be a dealer for this company very shortly so PM me if you would like more details..

Ahhh, the plot thickens. :wink:

May save me some work with the filler mate as per our discussion a few weeks back. :smile:

Fernandez,

Is there anymore pictures of this car in full, would like to see it with the diffuser from afar.

Nope, because they are crazily expensive to import over from Japan! Hopefully Mr.Fernandez might be able to be a little help in that department though :wink: :smile:

ther crazily expensive full stop, without the import cost. the last time i looked and did currency converted it, it was somewhere in the region on £3700 or there abouts.

Nope, because they are crazily expensive to import over from Japan! Hopefully Mr.Fernandez might be able to be a little help in that department though :wink: :smile:

ther crazily expensive full stop, without the import cost. the last time i looked and did currency converted it, it was somewhere in the region on £3700 or there abouts.

Won't be that expensive, just working out a deal that will hopefully be competitive with what is already available. Their work is top quality and uses the best pre-pregs available. Unfortunately carbon fibre will always be expensive to some people.

I want the front splitter that company does. If you become a dealer Angel we will have to strike a deal!

Similar Thread Suggestions