Photoshop help please

my plan is which ever colour i choose to change the badges on front and rear and the diamonds on the wheels to the same colour, i also want to do something on the roof but not to sure what i wanna do on the roof yet, any ideas????

do both!! orange on one side green on the other, then the same with the badges!!

haha lol would defo be different then lol, im swaying more towards the oranage as that was my first idea but then a guy at work said what about green lol but the orange is really growing on me plus it was my idea not some1 elses lol

I prefer green to be honest, green calipers would be good. Personally I think less is more though so I'd leave the badges as they are, just my 2p though :smile:

I prefer green to be honest, green calipers would be good. Personally I think less is more though so I'd leave the badges as they are, just my 2p though :smile:

this but i am with the orange. also do bullets the same orange too. gives towards the front a lil something with out going over kill, maybe orange wheel nuts if it can be done.. would not touch front or rear badges. maybe get a orange tow stap if you can!

steven

I'll give it a go when home and try to get as best a realistic finish I can do.

No offence to the other attempts :smiley:

Looks horrendous unless you are on track tbh, get the side strips and mirrors CC'd in white and you are onto a winner!

Similar Thread Suggestions