Photo editing software??

Been looking online for the last couple of hours for a photo editing programe i found photo shop 7 and downloaded it but it didnt bloody work lol. what do use guys use and were did use download it from. Really fancy messing about with pics of the car and stuff.

I use Photoshop, it probably didn't work as it costs over £600 alone, the "free" pirate versions are a bit sketchy.

Try googling for alternatives.

Depends what you need to do, paint.net is pretty good for basic stuff.

You could try the Gimp which is free but really photoshop is the daddy but really may be more than you need.

I know this isn't free, but Creative Suite 6 is out (now/soon) and they're moving to a monthly subscription of about £45 a month.....for every Adobe program!!!

That's Photoshop Extended, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, AfterEffects, Audition, Acrobat X Pro, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, SpeedGrade, Prelude, Encore, Bridge and Media Encoder.....plus Photoshop Touch, Proto, Ideas, Collage, Debut, Kuler as apps.

Then there's the Cloud with 20gigs storage.
IMO an excellent price compared to the £2500 you had to pay before and if you're even freelancing a tiny bit, you'll pay the monthly fee off if less than half a day.

You can also get it all free on a 30 day trial.

Gimp is good for me, does anyone have any good free ones for editing go pro videos?

You on a PC or Mac? For simple editing on a Mac, iMovie will do the job nicely. But if you wana go all in then the new Final Cut X is the best to go for, but its £200.

Don't know anything for windows apart from windows movie maker and maybe adobe premiere.

Pretty sure this is a public forum guys so it'd be better not to be offering up illegal software as places get fined/shut down for less.

We all know it goes on but just for the forums sake.

Similar Thread Suggestions