Pheasant ruined my day

On my way through to Renault garage in Memsie to pick up new allow nuts and a turd of a pheasant timed it perfectly... NOT

Felt sorry for the little bugger until i saw my car :blush:hmy:

So got a quote while i was in for new bumber, fog light surround, fog light and a new front blade as all the clips are burst clean of it... £384, then i need to get it fitted and the front end re-sprayed, i could actually crawl into a corner and die

Any ideas????

Attachments

• DSC01528.jpg
    DSC01528.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 304
There's a couple of guys that could supply a full painted bumper at cost, and you fit the rest yourself.

The fog light and stuff you'll probably be able to get from a breakers.

Yeah? I'd be up for that. I was thinking of fitting it all myself to save on cost, cant be that hard. Only thing is shipping.:wiz:

The likes of sprayshack will buy the bumper direct from SMC, spray it and ship it straight to you.

Saves you doing any of the work.

This figures... i'm currently selling most of my DJ gear on ebay to fund new shiny dj gear, funding is now officially re-directed, ssso bummed

I clocked it on the way home, was gonna wring its neck to kill it twice, thing was huge, funny, the guy at the garage must'v thought he struck gold when i rolled up, was about to book the car in to strip and clean my brakes and fit pads, i'll be doing that on my own now as well, bloody skint haha

Doesn't look like it would need a whole front bumper to me? Maybe take it in to a local bodyshop and see what they qoute for just the needed parts and spraying?

All the fixings that hold the Fogger in place are sheered off completely, the guy i spoke to at the garage said he could weld it together but i'd rather just replace it. There's also a flat lug that comes off the blade that supports the light, its there, but it's not attached

Ive just fired off an email to spray shack so we'll see what the damage is.

You will be in for a long wait for a bumper Renault can't supply them at the moment. My mate has had one on order for 3 months!!!

Hi
Is this fixed now? I've been waiting for a bumper since 11/03. Been told the next batch hit France middle of June. How did you get on so soon?